No products in the cart.
No matter how much of beauty products you use, there is nothing to match the beauty of naturally glowing skin. A few simple tips are enough to ensure that your skin remains young and glowing for a long time.
- Drink a lot of water. Your skin also needs to remain hydrated. Have at least 8 glasses of water daily. Do not compensate this with juice, aerated beverages, tea, coffee or alcohol. There is no substitute for plain water. This also helps to flush out toxins from your body. Besides, it will keep your skin away from blemishes, acne and dark spots. Hence have water even if you are not thirsty.
- Keep your face clean. This means keeping it clean and protected. You should wash your face twice a day with a good quality cleanser like our very own Royal Dragons Blood Facial Cleanser. Paired with our toning mist and anti wrinkle face gel you will be able to keep your skin cleansed and moisturised to perfection. In case you have sweated a lot after a game or a workout, take a shower with cold water immediately. Do not let the sweat dry on your skin as that can lead to grime and bacteria building up on the skin.
- Eat fresh fruit and vegetables as part of a healthy lifestyle and diet. Our food provides us with important and essential minerals and vitamins. These are the building blocks for keeping our immune system healthy and strong.
- Your skin needs Vitamin D. Spend some time in the sun! This will also make you feel more cheerful and brighter. It’s important to make sure that you are wearing a sunscreen when you step out in the sun though. This will product you from harmful UV which can lead to premature raging and skin cancer. Also, avoid gazing at the sun directly. You may wear sunglasses in order to avoid the glare.
- Protect your skin from pollution. In case you have to go out in a polluted area, keep as much of your skin covered as possible. You may even wear a mask in case the levels of pollution are too high. Take a shower on coming back in order to rinse off the effects of the pollution.
- Clean off all the make-up from your face once you are about to sleep. This is one of the biggest beauty crimes that we are all guilty of. Keep some make up wipes handy for those nights when you’re truly too tired. However, it is always much healthier for your skin to completely remove make-up and the dirt that will collect and clog your pores.
- Body exfoliating is also important in keeping your skin healthy. Our scrumptious body polishes are made from Dead Sea Salts, which are suspended in a cosseting Cocoa Butter base, formulated to provide optimum moisture retention. You will feel luxuriously clean, polished and moisturised all over when using these beautifully made products. Best of all, they come in all of our signature fragrances as well!
- Wear clothes that let your skin breathe. Natural fibres are always best. Very tight clothes can lead to rashes besides causing you discomfort.
Just follow these simple tips and have a clear, glowing skin for a long time to come!